Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What happens when K is away...

...I eat melting moments as an entree

...I get miffed that I have to wash up and cook

...I lose myself in blogland for 3 hours and 10 minutes

...I look for someone to laugh with when Shaun Micallef cracks a funny

…I surprise myself by feeling really rather lonely and missing him more than usual on Day 2 (although, really it's Day 1 without overnight visitors as J stayed last night to keep me company)

K is in Tassie for work and he rang to tell me how much fun he's having. He told me they'd been driving down around Richmond so I went searching for some pics from the Tassie holiday we took this time last year. Tasmania to me is old, treasured buildings, weatherboard cottages, fine food, and clean air. There's just something wholesome about the place.

1 comment:

  1. Can't be anything wrong with eating melting moments for entree, surely.

    ReplyDelete