Tuesday, September 25, 2012

11 (and a bit) months

Photobucket DSC_0929_zpsd343fa22 DSC_0861_zps44f3277e DSC_0898_zpsd0478081 DSC_0883 DSC_0867_zps814a37f6 DSC_0860_zps8c62c430
11 (and a bit) months and the Little One...
...is still taking a few steps between her mama and papa's outstretched arms...the running hasn't begun yet...
...dances like crazy to Little Peter Rabbit on the nursery rhyme CD
...is obsessed with stairs, dogs, birds and the puddle at the end of the driveway
...loves breakfast the most (girl after her mama's heart)
...giggles and giggles at her papa's booking reading performances 
...is happiest exploring outside
...misses her JanMa and Grandfather (road tripping in the States) oh so much
...charms her parents every day 

7 comments:

  1. Wow, she has grown! Almost a whole year old! I love her little outfit here - gorgeous colours on her!
    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really love looking back at all the monthly photographs to see how much she's changed. Sometimes it really creeps up on you x

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love the second photo on the left. Getting so much older so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I know! It's such a funny little look...cheeky x

      Delete
  3. What a little doll. This age is so much fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, isn't your little one just so cute!!! Happy 11 months to your little girl.
    Thanks so much your lovely comment on my blog, and for taking the time to read old posts! That was such an encouraging thing to read and really put a smile on my face. I'm glad I've discovered your gorgeous little corner here as well!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie. I love her expression in the second photo :)

    ReplyDelete